Un Freakin Believable

He's a circus cat for sure.... His latest thing is that he likes to walk into the shower... while you are taking one. It seems water doesn't bother them much. I think he's going to top out between 15 and 20 pounds (I haven't weighed him lately but I'll bet he's over 15 right now). He's just a goofball. Our other cat can't stand him, hisses at him constantly.

Home sweet home :D

:( So sorry to hear your knee is giving troubles. I have similar issue. I've too been there when suddenly you're off center on one peg. That's a ***** when you're dancing:eek: The Black and Tan an·es·the·sia keeps the pain under check til the buz wears off tomorrow.

Too bad it gave out under the Corbin load:( I hope it/they are on the mend.

Hey Tomo, has your knee ever given you a "test" while on the Rocket? I pray that never happens to ya. Would be a real struggle getting it back up, especially now that you plan on adding the tonnage on the front half.

Maybe the next time we all get together, we can come up with an "on board righting system" (electrically driven of course, hydraulic version optional) and make a mint. What do you say?

Sorry to hear about the mishap Tomo. Especially with the new "bling" involved. Take care & we'll see ya soon, when winter is finally over.

... "on board righting system" (electrically driven of course, hydraulic version optional) and make a mint. What do you say?

Got it all figured out and cost < $10 USD to put together. Of course if one were planing on multiple dumps the optional set up would increase manufacturing cost by 50-100%. Baggit up and sell for 1000% markup.

So simple even a troglodyte could figure it out. Wood half to get one of the intellectual property copyrights:D

Tomo

The tears are rolling down my cheaks..Reminding me of hanging the rocket tank on the rafters after the last coat of clear.Bam 6 foot drop..The welding rod hooks always held hardly tanks ok..Think we have all done something like that..If your gona sand and buff,make sure that paint is hard first..Jack

IThe knee is another story. It likes to do that about once a month. I'm about ready to cut it off and replace it with a peg leg. One of these days I'll start down a flight of stairs and it will do that and I'll break my neck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soo...ah, Tomo, who do you have the Rocket willed out to?, you know, just in case...buddy, buddy...ole' pal of mine :rolleyes: . Bigern

Back