Two down three to go!

It's wet here.

Hasn't rained in the recent memory of people around here for weeks, we have a drought going on, I can't burn my burn pile (I have two) in the back yard.

This morning my son drives me out to pick up the Rocket, it looked great, all the accessories are on,...really does look fantastic, I rode it home, along the way I showed it to my other "boss" (the one in the financial services arena) and got it home, got in the car, picked up one of my footlockers I mailed from Kabul, went to eat lunch with my wife at school....and then it started to rain, can you believe it?

When it stops raining and I dry it off, I'll post some pictures, all the accesories I ordered were installed and the first service done.

One thing I noticed with the "roadscreen" I didn't feel like I was hanging on for life when I was going a little "fast" much better than when I rode it in March.

I gassed up and I only put in 4.142 gallons and I got 182.2 miles on that so my mileage did go up t0 43.98 mpg compared to 32.0 miles before the first service. Did I mention I probably rode it like an old lady from my last fill up?

At least I know I can stretch it...but first I am going to call Dink at C&C cycles and ask him if he added any more gas when he installed the fuel gage.
Maybe I'll go out and get wet a little later, it's only water.
Dennis

Welcome home Molinoman, and thanks for the rain. I had to go to Foley, without my bags and rainsuit and sat in just about every gas station in LA(lower Al.) cause this boy melts and besides it is a cold front. Go ahead and get yourself adjusted to the new toy,you earned it.

Back