Turning a very tight turn at low speed?

I watched a video called, "Ride like a Pro", by a Motorcycle patrolman out of Tampa. It demonstrates how you use the slipping clutch rear brake technique very well. I used it to great success in the figure 8 box by staying inside the inner lines while shorter bikes had trouble. He recommends scrapping metal in tight turns if you need the angle and it is weird how power to the rear while braked keeps you upright.
I have the ride like a pro video we use a lot of the skills plus more at our skills Sundays,here is a clip of a motorbike cop in Tallahassee a couple of weeks ago, without the rear brake this course would be nearly impossible to do.

Ya even with bad knees

I can pick up one without a scratch!!!! so can you!:eek: amazing what on coming traffic in two lanes do to your chemestry!!! and pick up technics ---- not a scracth only a few miles on it........

That video is truely awesome! I don't believe many bike riders could achieve that finesse, especially with a full dress hog.

So tell me, where do I get this training video "Ride like a Pro" so I might perfect my riding skills?

See ya.

The "Ride Like a Pro V" DVD arrived in 3 days USPS. MOST excellent!! Exercises are detailed. A progressive approach to executing many many every day maneuvers like a professional.

Back