2021 gt here, big round ones.
maybe they got an european model without modification as that looks like the ones there
1624907346718.png

The dealer I bougth mine from had bikes with both types on the floor. He thought Triump indavertently send them an European model. However, yesterday I saw a tripple black GT with the same type of turn signals. I like the larger ones, but I wonder why they only put out light when the turn signal is activated. On my previous Harley, the front light put out White light all the time until the turn signal is on, at which it produced Amber. The back was on Red till turn signal activated, then Amber. I rather if they worked like my previous bike (granted, the lights we after marke LED's).

Last edited:
So in Canada are those indicators the size of US ones or European?
those indicators appears to match the big round US blinkers similar ruling for the manual "on off" manual master switch even though on canadian bikes it has been missing on some . I got a very unorthodox answer from the dealer when I inquired about the subject

Anyone know why the turn signals look so much bigger on US models? some US law? I like the look of the small narrow ones I see in lot of pictures, I just assume those are non US? if so any know how to get smaller ones?
In the US the 2020 and 2021 R3s have the larger DOT approved turn signals. The 2022 have smaller DOT approved oval shaped turn signals. Wunderkind has very small (non-DOT approved) signals that simply replace the OEM pieces - Spieglers has them with good pictures mounted on an R3R.

I Have the Euro style ones, but my dealership has the US style round ones in stock as extras you can order, and also a set of ""Scrolling"" Indicators.. ive been tempted to tget the scrolling type but hear they have issues on the Rockets

Back