OK great.
Regarding the 'less peppy' perception - are you sure you are in sport mode (or whatever mode you were in before the DNK map was put in)?
You have to look at the ETV tables in the stock tune to make sure which one is the sport mode. It looks like #3 is sport. So the #3 ETV in the DNK should be the most aggressive.

I am definitely in Sports Mode. And the Sports Mode map is in Sport (checked just in case). It's probably just me with dull senses due to being under the weather a bit.

I am definitely in Sports Mode. And the Sports Mode map is in Sport (checked just in case). It's probably just me with dull senses due to being under the weather a bit.
There are 4 etv maps for each riding mode. I assume these are for different gears and gear ranges (since there are 6 gears but only 4 tables) and they are different from each other in the stock tune. How does this look in the DNK tune?

There are 4 etv maps for each riding mode. I assume these are for different gears and gear ranges (since there are 6 gears but only 4 tables) and they are different from each other in the stock tune. How does this look in the DNK tune?
The total amount of maps I have include F1, F2, F3, L1, L2, L3, I (1st), I (2nd), I (3-6th), I (N), ETV1(1), ETV2(1), ETV3(1), Air/Fuel, Idle and lastly F-L Switch

I assume ETV1(1) is RAIN, ETV2(1) is ROAD and ETV3(1) is SPORT. I always have mine in sport mode or rider mode, of which rider mode has the sport map. I assume the "I" maps are Ignition mapping. But I don't know for sure. I have 3 mode maps.

The total amount of maps I have include F1, F2, F3, L1, L2, L3, I (1st), I (2nd), I (3-6th), I (N), ETV1(1), ETV2(1), ETV3(1), Air/Fuel, Idle and lastly F-L Switch

I assume ETV1(1) is RAIN, ETV2(1) is ROAD and ETV3(1) is SPORT. I always have mine in sport mode or rider mode, of which rider mode has the sport map. I assume the "I" maps are Ignition mapping. But I don't know for sure. I have 3 mode maps.
There are more. Swipe towards the right on F1 or F2 and you get an F trim map. The I maps are ignition advance by gear. The rider modes are controlled by the ETV tables: 1, 2, and 3 are Rain, Road, and Sport. At the bottom of ETV1(1), hit the little arrow. A window pops up where you can select ETV1(1), ETV1(2), ETV1(3) and ETV1(4). Same with ETV2 snd ETV(3).

There are more. Swipe towards the right on F1 or F2 and you get an F trim map. The I maps are ignition advance by gear. The rider modes are controlled by the ETV tables: 1, 2, and 3 are Rain, Road, and Sport. At the bottom of ETV1(1), hit the little arrow. A window pops up where you can select ETV1(1), ETV1(2), ETV1(3) and ETV1(4). Same with ETV2 snd ETV(3).
You've been a massive help, thank you! My ETV3 (1-4 are all the same with an aggressive throttle). Like I said earlier, I think it's just me being desensitized. I'm gonna give it a few rips today now that I'm feeling normal and see what I feel about it.

You've been a massive help, thank you! My ETV3 (1-4 are all the same with an aggressive throttle). Like I said earlier, I think it's just me being desensitized. I'm gonna give it a few rips today now that I'm feeling normal and see what I feel about it.
Try loading the stock map for comparison. Do the reset adapt and let it run for 20 min as per instructions in TuneECU manual every time you load a tube.

Try loading the stock map for comparison. Do the reset adapt and let it run for 20 min as per instructions in TuneECU manual every time you load a tube.
I did the reset but didn't let it run for 20 mins. I'll try that shortly, thanks.

Back