Reset adapt is to factory defaults. The 20 minute deal is to adapt the idle to local altitude and temperature. The bike will adapt on its own in time.
Yea I did it before reflashing the ecu because i thought something might not have went right the first time that I did something like this tuneecu thing. I need to get it on a dyno to verify if I'm just being paranoid or not.

just received my tune from DNK too.
I Have tuneecu on my Android cell phone and the OB11 cable thu the short cable hooked to my phone.
I have never used tuneecu before so am planning on downloading the tune from my email into the phone and trying to send it to the bike this way.
Am i on the correct course?
How long did it take to get tune once you coughed up the money?

not long...they have been replying to emails i have sent so hopefully everything is hunky dory....still waiting for someone who has actually had success in loading the tune to run us thru step by step...fingers crossed.
Working here

Attachments

• 0D071A51-E356-47ED-B92E-CEEF7E9F3854.jpeg
    0D071A51-E356-47ED-B92E-CEEF7E9F3854.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 31
well thats good!...are you able to walk me thru...step by step in case im missing something please?...i have the tune in my android phone...i have the OBDlink lx ...the tuneecu app...the OBD app...the ignition on...the trickle charger on...
thanx in advance.
Take out the light fuse under the seat ist a 7.5

..did that..."the bluetooth device is not compatible" keeps coming up...WTF??
...also...what OBD app did you download?

Last edited:
I haven’t read through all of this, so maybe it was covered. Have you checked that your phone doesn’t have any other Bluetooth devices connected to it? Don’t just assume, actually look in phone settings and make sure. Sometimes my wife will warm up the car in the driveway and I’ll wonder why I can’t get my headphones to work in the kitchen. Also (obviously) make sure your phone is actually connected to the ODB device (in the phones Bluetooth settings). I’m not familiar with the any of the apps, it is there a settings page in the app to see which device it thinks it’s using?

I do a lot of troubleshooting at work. People quickly skip past the stupid simple stuff thinking it’s a demon in the hardware. 70% of the time, the problem is between the chair and keyboard. 15% of the time, something is unplugged that shouldn’t be. 10% of the time they very obviously broke something but don’t want to admit it. The remaining 5% is when there is actually a hardware malfunction.

Use the OBDLink app and instructions to set up and pair the OBDLink LX. You need to first turn on Bluetooth on your Android device and turn off any other BT devices you have paired with it.

Back