just received my tune from DNK too.
I Have tuneecu on my Android cell phone and the OB11 cable thu the short cable hooked to my phone.
I have never used tuneecu before so am planning on downloading the tune from my email into the phone and trying to send it to the bike this way.
Am i on the correct course?

I Have tuneecu on my Android cell phone and the OB11 cable thu the short cable hooked to my phone.
I have never used tuneecu before so am planning on downloading the tune from my email into the phone and trying to send it to the bike this way.
Supposedly the cable won't work on new Rockets, has to be bluetooth, like OBDLink LX

Get the manual. It’s on the TuneECU Facebook page at the top under files.

I recently made a few screenshots from my android table to discuss this whole thing with my pal, so let me step in here please. Here is the original ETV table, sport mode, Rocket 3R, international markets (the US and CAN maps may look slightly different due to the poor fuel quality you guys have):

R3r ETV original.jpg
Here is the corresponding DNK table:
R3r ETV DNK.jpg
I notice that my map looks quite a bit differently than yours, as in yours shows throttle position in % and mines a longer form number. (see below) Mine is a DNK map as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-183633.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-183633.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 37
I think you are looking at the F table, not the ETV table ;)
Yea my only other table (trim) is blank.

EDIT: NVM got it sorted. Something feels off on the bike though. Hard to put my finger on it. The 3000-3750 rpm flat spot seems gone, but it feels less peppy overall. Maybe it's just me.

Last edited:
Yea my only other table (trim) is blank.
If you touch the bottom of the F1 map screen on the 'F1' text, a menu of tables comes up. You will see, among other tables, three 'ETV' tables. Touch 'ETV3' and the 'ETV3(1)' table will open. That is the table that tgessner showed. I have the DNK map and that table is the same as his. The ignition table changes look the same too. Also, DNK told me that the map was developed on a dyno and that the bike they used was bone stock.

If you touch the bottom of the F1 map screen on the 'F1' text, a menu of tables comes up. You will see, among other tables, three 'ETV' tables. Touch 'ETV3' and the 'ETV3(1)' table will open. That is the table that tgessner showed. I have the DNK map and that table is the same as his. The ignition table changes look the same too. Also, DNK told me that the map was developed on a dyno and that the bike they used was bone stock.
Yea I got it sorted. Thank you.

Back