My TR3 2008 classic Dyno 138hp what will it be after custom remap

• Total voters

tripX

.040 Over
Ride
2008 clasic
Classic 2008 . Ramair fitted single muffler fitted directly to the header . I have tried every tuneecu tune recommend for my bike . muffler is a good fit with no air leaks . However deceleration pop and the bike runs hot is a problem any help please. I have her book I for a Dyno next week . Anyone got a custom tune before I fork out my hard earned. Cheers

I have 2008 classic ramair de cat twin d platts i loaded 20228 good base free flow cat delete ram air anti decel pop + extra 5 downloaded from resources section runs like a dream but if you got dyno booked would wait for that best option

I have 2008 classic ramair de cat twin d platts i loaded 20228 good base free flow cat delete ram air anti decel pop + extra 5 downloaded from resources section runs like a dream but if you got dyno booked would wait for that best option
I just put a tune from tuneecu custom map. Runs real sweet now.Will not pay $500 for Dyno now . the tune is good cheers

I might try your tune still has a very small fart . Thanks for the info mate

also i have 02 sensor blanked as switched off in this map and i did ISCV reset and balanced throttle bodies good luck:thumbsup:

also i have 02 sensor blanked as switched off in this map and i did ISCV reset and balanced throttle bodies good luck:thumbsup:
Thanks for the heads up
I'm going to give your tune a go. After a good long ride the bike did misbehave

What you can also try is when doing the ISCV reset - lift the bottom and top values equally above spec. by .02-.04V what this does is remove some of the throttle movement lag that the ECU is registering and more closely aligns throttle movement with ECU mapping - it seems to help - I validated this lag (on ISCV std spec settings) with a wideband O2 sensor and had maybe 1%-1.5% throttle movement whilst the ECU was registering 0%,. Balancing the throttles is really critical the more time spent getting the throttles balanced equally will provide more optimal running at 0% and very low throttle positions.

Removing Decel popping can be a trial and error thing, there are options in Tune ECU add or subtract fuel (and estimated or known hPa in the L Table) at 0% closed throttle in the 1200 up to around 4000 RPM range in your ecu mapping on all cylinders. Some exhausts respond better than others to suggested ECU decal pop adjustments in mapping, while a more open / short exhaust would appear to be more difficult and almost impossible to remove all the decal popping totally.

I assume you have the O2 sensor turned off or removed, else you will have issues.

Last edited:
Back