My TR3 2008 classic Dyno 138hp what will it be after custom remap

• Total voters
What you can also try is when doing the ISCV reset - lift the bottom and top values equally above spec. by .02-.04V what this does is remove some of the throttle movement lag that the ECU is registering and more closely aligns throttle movement with ECU mapping - it seems to help - I validated this lag (on ISCV std spec settings) with a wideband O2 sensor and had maybe 1%-1.5% throttle movement whilst the ECU was registering 0%,. Balancing the throttles is really critical the more time spent getting the throttles balanced equally will provide more optimal running at 0% and very low throttle positions.

Removing Decel popping can be a trial and error thing, there are options in Tune ECU add or subtract fuel (and estimated or known hPa in the L Table) at 0% closed throttle in the 1200 up to around 4000 RPM range in your ecu mapping on all cylinders. Some exhausts respond better than others to suggested ECU decal pop adjustments in mapping, while a more open / short exhaust would appear to be more difficult and almost impossible to remove all the decal popping totally.

I assume you have the O2 sensor turned off or removed, else you will have issues.
HI Thankf for the info . The o2 sensor might be the issue . I am very new to tuneecu. I have trouble with turning the sensor off . Hope do I turn it off is it through the map , tuneecu app or do I just until plug it . Cheers

You will need to turn it off in tune ecu - you will need to untick the box next to O2 Sensor when you call up the Map Edit Screen located on the bottom left of the screen - only after it has been turned off then can the O2 sensor be removed and plugged.

You will need to turn it off in tune ecu - you will need to untick the box next to O2 Sensor when you call up the Map Edit Screen located on the bottom left of the screen - only after it has been turned off then can the O2 sensor be removed and plugged.
I have the Android tuneecu app . I have a modify button to click and a sensor button but that's as far as I can go as I don't know how to.turn the o2 sensor off. please help

HI,MY MAP edit screen is my modify map screen .Android not window program. In the android app i cant find o2 sensor tick box. Do I have to have it connected to the ecu or can I modify the map then install tune. Cheers

Good news I found it it was in devices. Made the necessary adjustments . Bike ran really well but still have a small deceleration pop . I will give it a dyno that I have booked in .Cheers

Hi Lee did you check throttle bodies in sync? Dyno Will be good idea just to fine tune good luck:thumbsup: Richie

What you can also try is when doing the ISCV reset - lift the bottom and top values equally above spec. by .02-.04V what this does is remove some of the throttle movement lag that the ECU is registering and more closely aligns throttle movement with ECU mapping - it seems to help - I validated this lag (on ISCV std spec settings) with a wideband O2 sensor and had maybe 1%-1.5% throttle movement whilst the ECU was registering 0%,. Balancing the throttles is really critical the more time spent getting the throttles balanced equally will provide more optimal running at 0% and very low throttle positions.

Removing Decel popping can be a trial and error thing, there are options in Tune ECU add or subtract fuel (and estimated or known hPa in the L Table) at 0% closed throttle in the 1200 up to around 4000 RPM range in your ecu mapping on all cylinders. Some exhausts respond better than others to suggested ECU decal pop adjustments in mapping, while a more open / short exhaust would appear to be more difficult and almost impossible to remove all the decal popping totally.

I assume you have the O2 sensor turned off or removed, else you will have issues.
It's off to the Dyno fingers crossed

Back