TuneECU no TPS Green Light

R3Rx118

.060 Over
Ride
2015 R3Rx118
Hey guys, I'm using tune ecu and I can't get the TPS to turn green when I'm doing the 12 minute tune after resetting the adaptations. I can find it in the threads again but I thought I read that that doesn't mean it's not set?
It does come on when I dump the stock map back in though. Any thoughts?

Hey guys, I'm using tune ecu and I can't get the TPS to turn green when I'm doing the 12 minute tune after resetting the adaptations. I can find it in the threads again but I thought I read that that doesn't mean it's not set?
It does come on when I dump the stock map back in though. Any thoughts?
Sometimes you need to load a new map more than once (in succession) to get it to take.

Sometimes you need to load a new map more than once (in succession) to get it to take.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I found where I read about the light not coming on...TuneECU instructions. Weird that the only time it did work was when I loaded the stock tunes back in.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I found where I read about the light not coming on...TuneECU instructions. Weird that the only time it did work was when I loaded the stock tunes back in.
Yes, i have not had the experience myself, but I have read where others had to load a map more than once and it finally took. Also, I have read where others have not had a green light, but the tune seemed to be working.

Report back your progress.

OK make sure you run the .exe file for the driver. You might have to do this first and keep it in the back ground.
Connect the cable to the bike. Does it power up? A red light should come on.
Run the TUNE ECU. You should have an icon on the desk top.
I use my battery charger to the bike when connected to the PC.
Next; Bike toggle switch on the key on.
Next; in TUNE ECU, click on the ECU icon, choose connect and hit enter.
Is should work. If it does not go to ECU and DISCONNECT

On the top bar select OPTIONS, INTERFASE, USB and hit enter
Go to ECU and hit connect. It should work.
If it does not, kill switch off and reboot the bike without starting it.

It should work. What has happened is the you have the driver for the cable the TUNE ECU programs in different places and they have to be loaded independently.
If it does not work. PM me and Ill try over the phone.

My theory is and only a theory, if the O2 sensor is unchecked the TPs green won't light but the tune will be fine. I've waited 25 minutes before, twice and no green light.

My theory is and only a theory, if the O2 sensor is unchecked the TPs green won't light but the tune will be fine. I've waited 25 minutes before, twice and no green light.

Also my experience. Just set the TPS voltage to .6, check the IACV stepper jumps to the .72-3-4 range, and ride. All that adaptation jazz only applies to bikes with enabled O2 sensors. If you're running with O2 off, do a reset adaptations before taking it get dynod though, it ensures they short/long trims are at baseline.

I can only say that's exactly what happens to me. When I am using a map with the O2 checked it works. Otherwise it doesn't. And I am sure the tune is in.

Back