Tune ECU rocket3 GT for Australia.

So to everyone that's been helping, your all legends. Had the time to connect and found that my bike has vin AV5456 with map 31253_01 made for Indonesia, Argentina &South Africa. Now I'll be looking for the right map in the database. Saw on tune ecu the T_3&4_cyl_Map's folder. This is the best place to get them from? Everyone have been talking about Panner maps, does he have a seperate database somewhere?
You download the OEM 31253 tune in the Android app and save it. The Penner tunes are on Tuneecu.net in the Triumph custom 3/4 cyl maps. These are zip files so you have to download them to your Android device and unzip the hex file. I suggest using the tables from Penner’s US GT map, here:

Last edited:
Thanks guys
FWIW...i download the tune with my laptop...go to 'downloads' and right click on it and email it to myself. Then i use my phone...go into emails..and download it into my phone. I go into 'Tuneecu'...click on 'Map'....'open'...'Parent Directory'..scroll down to 'download'...scroll down and there it is...click on it and it opens.

I copied the Penner GT US and Canada map for vin above AV5456 into the 31253 base map for Indonesia, Argentina and S Africa (31253). It should be attached.

Attachments

• 31253Map_Penner_US_GT_AV5457.hex
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
I copied the Penner GT US and Canada map for vin above AV5456 into the 31253 base map for Indonesia, Argentina and S Africa (31253). It should be attached.
Hey Mate,
Just letting you know this map worked a treat. Wondering if you could tell me how you did this as I will be installing a DNA filter soon and getting a Meerkat exhaust mod done.

Hey Mate,
Just letting you know this map worked a treat. Wondering if you could tell me how you did this as I will be installing a DNA filter soon and getting a Meerkat exhaust mod done.
Great. Not sure what you’re asking. You now have the latest Penner tune. It’s not clear you’ll need to modify the fueling for the filter and exhaust mods. What does Peter at Meerkat say about that?

Back