Mighty impressive. What are you aiming for in the 1/4?
Ricky Gadson, a pro drag racer, did 10.56@126 on a stock bike. Stock bikes tend to put down 145 to the rear wheel.

Using a 1/4 mile calculator (which will be optimistic on et, and accurate on mph)
With 220 rwhp, which is what the supercharger kit gives without engine work, Ricky could get 9.32@145.

With 315 he'll get 8.27@163. realistically, that would require a drag slick and wheelie bar to get even close, so 9's for a mere mortal who weighs a lot more than Ricky sounds reasonable.

Ricky Gadson, a pro drag racer, did 10.56@126 on a stock bike. Stock bikes tend to put down 145 to the rear wheel.

Using a 1/4 mile calculator (which will be optimistic on et, and accurate on mph)
With 220 rwhp, which is what the supercharger kit gives without engine work, Ricky could get 9.32@145.

With 315 he'll get 8.27@163. realistically, that would require a drag slick and wheelie bar to get even close, so 9's for a mere mortal who weighs a lot more than Ricky sounds reasonable.
A sensible reply. 😃

The Carpenter Silverback (240 hp) did 8.99. This thing has over 300 hp.

What then? Bonneville? Tractor pull?

My supercharged Harley Breakout. With 250 Hp I did 9.6/142. Similar power/weight. But it was much easier to launch being low and long.
Old style Rocket is a long heavy bike with a lot of weight over a wider rear tire, wheelies not so much of a problem. Different animals.

I was hoping it would still be streetable with reasonable longevity.
I've always said that an Engine has 100 Rev ups in it, you know like a dam good thrashing. (Speaking from experiance here :oops:)
If you use them thar 100 Rev ups in a year, well that's how long your Engine is going to last.

But a half dozen or so a year and your going to last a few years.

Up to you.

That's a Steel cap Conrod below.

IMG_2561.JPG

Back