When I first started my Exhaust System Business I was told that if I chase money, I will always chase money.
If I'm passionate about what I do and enjoy my work the money will come, after 30 odd years I'm up to about NZ$0.38 cents an hour now, I'm living the dream 😂
As much as that😂 Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Chit. How long do you think the motor will hold up?
Its a big under-stressed engine, we change the pistons to forged one and change the cams to help it breathe. The old R3 engine survived very well with my supercharger, I can't see this being any different. But there are no guarantees.

Its a big under-stressed engine, we change the pistons to forged one and change the cams to help it breathe. The old R3 engine survived very well with my supercharger, I can't see this being any different. But there are no guarantees.
I don’t want to learn any more about it. I’m afraid it will get stuck in my head.:whitstling:🤣

I don’t want to learn any more about it. I’m afraid it will get stuck in my head.:whitstling:🤣
i'm betting it is to late for that, your in the same boat as me now sunshine........"I must resist temptation.....I must resist temptation.....I must ress...OHHHHH A Shiny Squirrel"

Back