I did mine a little different, I removed factory mount and replaced with 1.5 billet frame stand offs, I can rotate cluster any way, up , down, closer to rider or further from rider. Also I' m using Rox risers.

Attachments

• 20200530_131908.jpg
    20200530_131908.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 95
I did mine a little different, I removed factory mount and replaced with 1.5 billet frame stand offs, I can rotate cluster any way, up , down, closer to rider or further from rider. Also I' m using Rox risers.
So i'm not the only one who thinks the clocks are not in the right place.

OK to get back on the Supercharger track. How many guys would be interested in buying one once developed (say 3 months time). Power goal is 280-300 hp. Obviously as with all my conversions power is linear and responsive, very easy to control. The whole conversion will be CNC machined and we are looking at a Carbon fibre air intake pipe running over the top of the plenum linked to the OE air box, it will look the mutts nuts. It will certainly be a statement. It will definitely require Forged pistons which we now have and engine management (at the moment and I believe for sometime will be the Powercommander). I think we can make this power without the water/methanol injection and none intercooled. With more power if w/m is fitted. There is no room for a meaningful intercooler.
I'm testing the cams tomorrow and if all runs well I will be stripping the engine and rebuilding Monday/Tuesday fitting the forged pistons and the prototype supercharger conversion at the same time. I will decide if I keep the cams in depending on results tomorrow. I need to have it set up by Friday as Saturday 11th July is the only open track day anywhere in the country until October, if I miss this I will get no 1/4 mile times for months ( I need to destress and have some fun :) ).
This is a MANS conversion and with pistons, possibly cams, and engine management isn't going to be cheap but it is going to be an awesome machine that you will enjoy immensely. Please PM me to discuss further. Thanks guys, remember you only live once.

OK to get back on the Supercharger track. How many guys would be interested in buying one once developed (say 3 months time). Power goal is 280-300 hp. Obviously as with all my conversions power is linear and responsive, very easy to control. The whole conversion will be CNC machined and we are looking at a Carbon fibre air intake pipe running over the top of the plenum linked to the OE air box, it will look the mutts nuts. It will certainly be a statement. It will definitely require Forged pistons which we now have and engine management (at the moment and I believe for sometime will be the Powercommander). I think we can make this power without the water/methanol injection and none intercooled. With more power if w/m is fitted. There is no room for a meaningful intercooler.
I'm testing the cams tomorrow and if all runs well I will be stripping the engine and rebuilding Monday/Tuesday fitting the forged pistons and the prototype supercharger conversion at the same time. I will decide if I keep the cams in depending on results tomorrow. I need to have it set up by Friday as Saturday 11th July is the only open track day anywhere in the country until October, if I miss this I will get no 1/4 mile times for months ( I need to destress and have some fun :) ).
This is a MANS conversion and with pistons, possibly cams, and engine management isn't going to be cheap but it is going to be an awesome machine that you will enjoy immensely. Please PM me to discuss further. Thanks guys, remember you only live once.
I dream of doing this but not for a little while as I need to pay off the TFC - NOT supercharging the TFC but i want to get a GT for this.

I'm 😆 interested in the supercharger kit once mines out of warranty.

I’m interested in your work but unsure how far I’d want to take a build or when I’d be ready to lay out cash. All of your R&D looks interesting and sound providing a great start to modifying the new models, thanks.

Back