Richard: Is your dyno video on YouTube? Can't seem to find it. Watched it a moment ago on Facebook but wanted to share with a friend of mine who doesn't do Facebook

Nice, thanks!
Extra points if you post the link here ;)
Had a great day at the track today. Beat up on the bike all day, did 12 1/4miles. So hard to launch with all that power. I was a bit disappointed with a best of 10.33/139.50 mph speed limited. But 60' times were SLOW 1.8's all day. I even started in second gear at the back end of the day but they were no better, more control though. Played with the clutch lever position, gear lever position (had lots of miss shifts as I couldn't unload the lever quick enough) , suspension settings (improved a lot), lots to fine tune. Should have a load of video's from the resident photographer, he's a good friend and says he has a lot of footage. The bike sounds awesome. All my supercharger drive stood up to the test and I had absolutely no issues anything other than a bit of low down fueling glitches that I will iron out next week. They have the track open again in 2 weeks so I will work on the chassis so I can put the power down. The bike is to high for drag racing you don't feel at ease, a bit remote. great for the street though. There's a mid 9 in there somewhere even with the speed limiter. Watch this space.

Back