Triumph Flyscreen VS CarbonDryJapan "Angry" Flyscreen

Didn't i tell you Hiro would look after you :)

The carbon one is made of... well, carbon fibre

And the FRP one is less expensive, but comes like this;

you must get the FRP one painted the colour you want (this one is gloss metallic black with green metal flakes, same as Triumph paint)

and a painted blue version
getfile.php
nice headlights on the black beast

I did read the thread but I read it while driving so I might have missed a point. I will reread!

ok so i recently went to order the fly or sports screen from carbondryjapan and found that it is being discontinued, but they'd sell me one anyway. Hiro at CDJ is very helpful guy.

i noticed a few guys were interested in getting one of these flyscreens too, so i'm posting this info up.

unfortunately you need a set of fork brackets and flyscreen brackets to go with it, and CDJ don't make them anymore. you can always use the OEM "front end fixing kit" as these are the same as the CDJ ones except for a threaded boss on the side to take the foglamps.
but the OEM flyscreen brackets are won't work.

so my boy @Joker / Perdurabo kindly sent me his CDJ brackets so i could measure them up, sketch them up, get them drawn in CAD so we now have a drawing for fabricators to plug into the laser or water jet machine to cut us out brackets when required.

i got 5 pairs fabricated so have a few spares at hand here. i'm going to get one pair powder coated black and one pair chromed, for now.

also have 2 versions of the brackets available in CAD format, as one bracket is the original CDJ one that requires either the CDJ fork brackets, and another version with little extensions on if you only have the Triumph OEM front end fixing kit.

i think either version will work with the OEM fixing kit anyway. anyway PM for a copy of the CAD file guys.
Hey Turbo,

Wondering if you have a set of the CDJ brackets for sale? I have the Fly screen coming. If not maybe I can get a copy of the cad design? Thanks.

Didn't i tell you Hiro would look after you :)

you must get the FRP one painted the colour you want (this one is gloss metallic black with green metal flakes, same as Triumph paint)

This black monster looks just fantastic. Very balanced and tasteful improvements. The chin spoiler is CDJ too, right? But which cans are these?

Hey Turbo,

Wondering if you have a set of the CDJ brackets for sale? I have the Fly screen coming. If not maybe I can get a copy of the cad design? Thanks.

Apologies dude for reply 5 years later, iirc I was banned at the time lol, but I think someone got me by email or something and you got sorted in the end.

This black monster looks just fantastic. Very balanced and tasteful improvements. The chin spoiler is CDJ too, right? But which cans are these?

Thanks, the chin spoiler CDJ did also, but there was the "generic" version of it made by a few other plastics men (much much cheaper, this is where I got mine).
The cans are Pipewerx (UK), based on a Hayabusa set but customised/supersized, 2" through and 3" tips.

Back