Triumph Flyscreen VS CarbonDryJapan "Angry" Flyscreen

Hey mate when would these larger screens be available.?

I might see the guy tomorrow at the local bike meet....... He does a few other fibre glass panels ...front / rear mudguard / belly pan / rear foot rest covers / rear fender covers / sports screen

Last edited:
I might see the guy tomorrow at the local bike meet....... He does a few other fibre glass panels ...front / rear mudguard / belly pan / rear foot rest covers / rear fender covers / sports screen

Ok tell me how you go....cheers buddy

Thank you BigNorm! I asked on the CDJ if it is possible to produce some new flyscreens.

Last edited:
I got a reply from CDJ, and they are able to provide the fly screen only as:

a) CarbonDry fly screen
b) FRP fly screen.

Does anyone know what the difference between the both variants is? Or suggestion which one is better?

No idea ask them for some pics so we can all see what there talking about...?

a) CarbonDry fly screen
b) FRP fly screen.

Does anyone know what the difference between the both variants is? Or suggestion which one is better?

No idea. Maybe ask them for some pics so we can all see the difference...

a) CarbonDry fly screen
b) FRP fly screen.

Didn't i tell you Hiro would look after you :)

The carbon one is made of... well, carbon fibre

And the FRP one is less expensive, but comes like this;

you must get the FRP one painted the colour you want (this one is gloss metallic black with green metal flakes, same as Triumph paint)

and a painted blue version
getfile.php

Last edited:

a) CarbonDry fly screen
b) FRP fly screen.

You did better than me...I spent 160,000 yen and they said fly screen was not available

Didn't i tell you Hiro would look after you :)

The carbon one is made of... well, carbon fibre

And the FRP one is less expensive, but comes like this;

you must get the FRP one painted the colour you want (this one is gloss metallic black with green metal flakes, same as Triumph paint)

and a painted blue version
getfile.php

FRP - Fiber Reinforced Plastic?

Is a mounting kit of any sort needed to make this fit? I kinda like the carbon fiber one...

Back