Triumph branded watches, any thought or experiences?

Okay, i am staying away from the Triumph branded watches, well, i work were they are sold, so i will not buy one!
Now i have a list of watches to check out, some very nice ones too.

I like the automatic mechanical ones i think.

Another reason for not buying a Triumph brand watch...if you do get one there will always be some guy somewhere saying “Why didnt you buy a Harley?”

Okay, i am staying away from the Triumph branded watches, well, i work were they are sold, so i will not buy one!

On another forum for Indian motorcycles I was given some good advice that ended up started another addiction.:p A nice watch is gentleman’s jewelry.

The world of high end watches is very interesting and very complex. I found an advisor to help me with evaluation of the pieces and I’m hoping that helps me make the most of my money. Some brands hold value better than others and if bought at the right price point are much better investments than motor cycles. Good hunting mate.:thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes for you.

On another forum for Indian motorcycles I was given some good advice that ended up started another addiction.:p A nice watch is gentleman’s jewelry.

The world of high end watches is very interesting and very complex. I found an advisor to help me with evaluation of the pieces and I’m hoping that helps me make the most of my money. Some brands hold value better than others and if bought at the right price point are much better investments than motor cycles. Good hunting mate.:thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes for you.

Back when I was a technician for the telco company I had a repair in the hublot store. Never actually saw a customer come in when I was in there. Spoke to the sales lady and most of the watches she was showing me were around $50k.

I think I'll stick with my $500 tissot lol

Back when I was a technician for the telco company I had a repair in the hublot store. Never actually saw a customer come in when I was in there. Spoke to the sales lady and most of the watches she was showing me were around $50k.

I think I'll stick with my $500 tissot lol
Well I’m not a 50k guy either but I like plenty of stuff that is a bit lower than that.;) Watches and bikes are bought with play money.

Funny note. I had a guy in the office the other day who was wearing a huge watch and I asked about it. He said “yeh and it ain’t no cheap watch either I paid $150 for it”.:laugh::laugh::laugh: I didn’t even dare to show him the new Omega.;)

I'm a big fan of watches (and clocks for that matter) that are updated nightly by a country's time signal. I also go for the other end of the spectrum with a couple of German movement grandfather (talll case) clocks -- love those chimes.

IMG_20190506_093909.jpg
If you want a very good watch that's a decent deal look at INVICTA watches. I have several and one I wear daily to work and it takes o beating and is an automatic mechanical. No battery. These you can pick up for a little over $100.00 USD.
Saw this on Amazon does appear to be a great watch for your needs and may sell to Oz buyers or be available on Oz Amazon.

Invicta Men's 3044 Stainless Steel Grand Diver Automatic Watch, Silver/Black
414 customer reviews
| 53 answered questions

Was: $128.29
With Deal: $70.99 + $7.98 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Australia Used & new (10) from $70.99 Details

Similar watch but only 200metres water resistant for under $50.

Last edited:
I like the second one.
If I get to 200 metres down, the watch is the last thing I’ll be worrying about
Yeah it is a very notional 200 metres though in pressure = 20ATM with no motion.
As they say 100 metres w/r is good for showering, swimming and snorkling to a real depth of maybe 5 metres only.

200metre 20 ATM will safely go to 10-20 metres as they have screw down crowns usually. The higher the pressure capability is also a very good indicator of tolerance and overall quality as long as it is not simply a con like a Rolex knockoff.

Back