Transmission went south

I am like a kid on Christmas eve. R-IIR Tubro and i have been busy figuring a way to pay. We may have a solution real soon. Things are looking good for this little undertaking. Still waiting on Hermy's to deliver. I received a third of what was ordered. Not ordering anything else until all goods are delivered. Never had a issue with Hermy's in the past but believe the $1,900 dollar order may have them confused. I thought it was $1,400 but was wrong. Shed is on track and expect it to show up the first week of Nov. Really over all see the pieces to start to fall into place and very happy with it.

Wife is convinced am nuts. She says in a nutshell Your a basket case. Can't walk straight. Hurt all the time with a broken spine. You now wish to build a bike that is off the charts . Yes indeed. First ticket she is going to divorce me. Dad told her it will not be the first time. He told her today your wife number 4 that he will build it. Let it ride. I really believe this wife understands that this build could very well be my last. My first love is the rocket. My second love I had to put down a few months ago due to a spine problem (BOSSY) Wife rules the Money. I suck when it comes to spending and money. Green light is on let's go.

Wife is convinced am nuts. She says in a nutshell Your a basket case. Can't walk straight. Hurt all the time with a broken spine. You now wish to build a bike that is off the charts . Yes indeed. First ticket she is going to divorce me. Dad told her it will not be the first time. He told her today your wife number 4 that he will build it. Let it ride. I really believe this wife understands that this build could very well be my last. My first love is the rocket. My second love I had to put down a few months ago due to a spine problem (BOSSY) Wife rules the Money. I suck when it comes to spending and money. Green light is on let's go.
First love isn't #4?

Still working on placing a deposit down on the stroker kit. You would not believe the hassle it has been. R-III-R Turbo and I can only laugh about it after the way the day went. Murphy's law in full effect all day long. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I can recommend TransferWise or Revolut for any money transfer freaking fast, cheap and very secure.

Bitcoin takes 2 minutes if that, cash to bitcoin to cash, from bank to coinbase and to bank easy peasey

Your local hawala Muslim money exchange. Worldwide coverage backed by billions of users since the 8th century. ;) :whitstling: 🤔😁

google.com/search?q=hawala+Muslim+money+exchange&rlz=1C1CHZL_enAU721AU722&oq=hawala+Muslim+money+exchange&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I prefer a credit card when dealing with international orders. Especially when you are talking about more than a few thousand Dollars. Trust R-II-R Turbo and like the guy after working with him. Not saying anything in regards to R-II-R Turbo but have been burned in the past with money transfers. All highways are paved in good intentions but not all roads end that way. I am a bit wiser and smarter after getting took once before. By no means making a reference to R-II-R Turbo. Just very careful.

Back