Transmission went south

Called electrical company and now they come out and see where you wish to have your line and tell you what you need to buy and install before they will hook you up. This is not a free service. Gee guys here is the pole and box hook it up days are over. No point in arguing with them. Need juice for the radio and lights. Well a heater would be nice. Plan on having a separate line from house due to future electrical needs. Either the first week of Nov. or the second week the garage will be here. Wish to have the juice line ready prior to delivery of garage. Will take pics as garage shed evolves.

Electrical guy came out this week. He highly recommended to scratch the pole. Live in a 24x50 trailer that has been converted into a module home. Not a big place by anybody's measurement but it use to have 3 bedrooms and now has one. Plenty of room for wife and I. He asked me why I Installed a 250 amp meter box. Says I have enough power to run the shed easily. Says to just use In ground wire 12/2 from meter box and run a few twenty amps breakers. So it is off to Lowes in the morning. Really do not need much power for this shed. A few lights and a heater. Been looking at the propane heaters for indoor use and they seem to be a good deal. Have a 100 gallon tank which would last a while between fill ups with a small propane heater. That would leave the three twenty amps breakers free. A few lights and a good sound system and we will be happy.

Just bought a radio from Tivolia Audio. $149.00 dollars. Just a radio nothing else included. Model one Item 582micla. Very simple but very good reception. In the morning buying some stuff from Lowes prior to shed showing up. Unemployment benefits kicked in. Been busy doing some pipe welding jobs here and there so able to maintain. A lot of little stainless steel jobs. A few bucks here and there don"t hurt :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Walked on out to the barn and discovered I have two 100 gallon tanks for propane. So yesterday at lowes bought a propane heater. One of their portable $89.00 specials. Says it will heat up 225 square feet. Went ahead and got the fuses and wire for two 20 amp circuits. Kind of now waiting on shed to show up. Figure Harbor Freight should be running some sales soon. Hoping they place their One ton jacks on sale. Thinking about placing some cheap peel back tile on floor Just to make it easier to clean. Still need to order more parts from Hermy's but ain't in no big hurry. Looked at the tool boxes at Lowes and had to laugh at the price. Hello garage sales. Have a box but will need a few more for the tools in the coffee cans. Really looking forward to this a lot. When I am done rebuilding the Rocket X I plan on doing a few things to the Harley. Really having second thoughts about going back to work full time. Seem to be holding my own doing side jobs. Plan on telling the state they can take their unemployment checks and place it where the sun does not shine. They keep sending me out on referral jobs that do not pay much. If i do not apply they will cancel my checks. Have lost a few good paying side jobs playing the game and really do not like that.

Just a question for you. The underground wire from your house to the shed. How far are you running the wire fro the box to the shed. Also, will you be running a small compressor or maybe a small welder?

I hate welding so fat chance of running one from the house to shed. Wires to shed less than 159 ft . Two 2/12 outside wire run underground. Compressor no need.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hate welding so fat chance of running one from the house to shed. Wires to shed less than 159 ft . Two 2/12 outside wire run underground. Compressor no need.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Number 12 wire, x2 will work fine for simple lights and outlets. If you pull off each power leg, you could then have a 220v outlet If you would need it. No cost either.

Shed is showing up next Friday. Really excited about that. Money ain't that tight. Been busy working side jobs which has been a surprise to me. Collected one unemployment check and sent the second check back. More than ready to get a good garage going and rebuild the X. Then i plan on rebuilding the Harley. The Rocket will remain my main means of transportation. The Harley will be a ridiculous build. Will post the rebuild of the X but not the Harley. The Harley will be posted on a respective Harley site.

Back