Transmission went south

PayPal? You can link it to a bank account OR credit card.

I've used it for my saddle bags from overseas and to pay Ishrub over on the island.
Yes you can link your card to pay pal and the the credit card number is not visible to the company. You can also rig it up so the money can be taken out of the account like a bank wire. I've just this year with a shop out of Finland. Only thing that was slow was shipping once it hit US Customs.

Got LAID OFF TODAY. Stroker kit is not going to happen. I do have a nice nest egg to fall back on along with unemployment. Will continue with shed and bike overhaul but can not justify cost of stroker kit at this time. If and when the government passes a bailout bill is a factor in shop opening up again but am not holding my breath.

It came out of the blue sky like a lighten bolt. I believe the climb in covid -19 cases and the nature of the business (AIRCRAFT REPAIR) that the owner had no choice. He is hoping to reopen if a bill is passed like the previous bill. He did say that if and when he reopens he will call everyone of us back. I am in good shape financially and along with unemployment can live reasonable well for about a year. Others at work are not in the same position.

It came out of the blue sky like a lighten bolt. I believe the climb in covid -19 cases and the nature of the business (AIRCRAFT REPAIR) that the owner had no choice. He is hoping to reopen if a bill is passed like the previous bill. He did say that if and when he reopens he will call everyone of us back. I am in good shape financially and along with unemployment can live reasonable well for about a year. Others at work are not in the same position.
Oh boy I got a feeling you're going to like not going to work. This might make you think retirement !!! Don't be worried you'll see heck and you are old enough for social security. I think you are going to like stroker or not.

Aviation is not doing well as a whole. I work for a large engineering firm and our aviation division is very slow and has had several projects put on hold. This morning Southwest Airlines reported a 73% drop in revenues from last year. Everyone involved is going to be hurting for a while, just hope everyone can hold on until it returns.

Back