ddraig
Standard Bore
Hi,
Transmission warning light on TFT comes on for a split second when firing up (or just pressing the ignition without the clutch in - but it won't show up again if you off/on the ignition a second time). I noticed it after removing and re-inserting the battery after super-gluing a split in the rubber battery strap at one of the metal link ends. However, I'm not sure if it flicked on like this before I whipped the battery out.
Anyone else seen this? Is it normal?
I mentioned this to the Triumph dealer 3 days ago when the bike went in for its 1st service under warranty ('25 Rocket 3 GT Storm). After the service, the dealer said there were no error codes - all was good. Fired the bike up outside the Triumph dealer and same split second transmission warning light - bike starts and runs fine - battery voltage is as per manual.
Also, I got the dealer to run the diagnostic ABS Modulator bleed sequence as the rear brake was a little too spongey for my liking - not any more...rock solid and confidence restored! Pretty sure they include the rear brake work as routine now for every Rocket 3 service. Fingers crossed it fixes the issue till I bleed the brakes myself when its out of warranty but that's a future ECUTune question.
Regards
Dom
Transmission warning light on TFT comes on for a split second when firing up (or just pressing the ignition without the clutch in - but it won't show up again if you off/on the ignition a second time). I noticed it after removing and re-inserting the battery after super-gluing a split in the rubber battery strap at one of the metal link ends. However, I'm not sure if it flicked on like this before I whipped the battery out.
Anyone else seen this? Is it normal?
I mentioned this to the Triumph dealer 3 days ago when the bike went in for its 1st service under warranty ('25 Rocket 3 GT Storm). After the service, the dealer said there were no error codes - all was good. Fired the bike up outside the Triumph dealer and same split second transmission warning light - bike starts and runs fine - battery voltage is as per manual.
Also, I got the dealer to run the diagnostic ABS Modulator bleed sequence as the rear brake was a little too spongey for my liking - not any more...rock solid and confidence restored! Pretty sure they include the rear brake work as routine now for every Rocket 3 service. Fingers crossed it fixes the issue till I bleed the brakes myself when its out of warranty but that's a future ECUTune question.
Regards
Dom