Tourer sits too high for my short legs.

I just got used to it... I'm 5'7" and when I first got my R3T I was also looking for lowering / seat change options but never actually made any changes. I don't think I would change anything now 1 year and 5.5k miles later. Maybe a new seat for comfort not necessarily for height change. Good luck either way...

I
I just got used to it... I'm 5'7" and when I first got my R3T I was also looking for lowering / seat change options but never actually made any changes. I don't think I would change anything now 1 year and 5.5k miles later. Maybe a new seat for comfort not necessarily for height change. Good luck either way...
know the feeling just had her out today, sitting parked up and people just kept coming over and admiring it. Fell in love with it first time I saw it, some days I have a great run other days not so good lol Nut as you say I’ll get used to it hopefully

I took the seat completely off and sat on frame still to high lol
Personally I think it is going to near impossible for you to get comfy on the rocket without some bone craft leg extensions, if you cannot control the bike just sitting on it wait until you try some slow tight turns, not being cruel just being truthful.

Back