I would be interested but I hope someone can post a sound clip up. I won't buy without it.

Just take the sound of your stock and turn the volume up ONE notch.
TORs are QUIET!!!

Last edited:
I could make a clip of mine, but again, different since I'm on a 3 pipe classic. If you're looking for crazy loud (V&H straight shots) they're not. If you're looking for raspy, they're not. If you want about 5-8db louder than stock, with a deeper tone, they are.

so basically its either TORS with a little more sound for a fair price or well over 1000 to get loud pipes and then tune pricing after that?

2 Pipe Roadster TORs are not very load as compared to 3 pipe Standard TORs. But the 2 pipes sound good too. Just not excessively loud.

My 3 pipe Tors are louder than my brothers 2 pipe Jardines, but not now as he took of the insulation of the baffles

I got a price from the dealer for $535 total installed for the TORS. I think I am going to take chance and hope I like it.

so basically its either TORS with a little more sound for a fair price or well over 1000 to get loud pipes and then tune pricing after that?

No.
After running the TORs for awhile, I removed them and the crossover and installed a single can off the stock header, which sounded and worked well until I scraped it off in a twistie at RAA IX!
It was a used and cheap can off a large sport bike.

DID IT REQUIRE A TUNE? WHAT TYPE OF BIKE, DO YOU RECALL. BASICALLY I WANT ONE PIPE OFF OF STOCK HEADER AND SOME SOUND.

Back