TORS and Ramair - need a tune that's in-between...

I was watching a you tube thing on how to install tune ecu and the map and he said 15 min so thats what i did I will try the right way tonight
Another question I had talked about a vibration that disappears when the clutch is slightly pulled in through many adjustments when the vibration disappears clutch slips so back to vibration thinking maybe time for a clutch only got 20,000 on I don't know how PO treated it. Any Thoughts

After you download the tune don't forget to turn ignition off for a minute, then back on, run iscv check, tps check, then run reset adaptives, then crank engine without touching throttle, warm up until fan kicks on, then let idle for 12 minutes :thumbsup:
Just remember to select disconnect from Tuneecu before switching ignition off...always a good practice to disconnect from any CPU before powering it off. This closes communication and clears the CPU Comms cache.

Another question I had talked about a vibration that disappears when the clutch is slightly pulled in through many adjustments when the vibration disappears clutch slips so back to vibration thinking maybe time for a clutch only got 20,000 on I don't know how PO treated it. Any Thoughts

The little bit of chatter with the clutch lever let out and in neutral is normal. The only way I've ever gotten it to not do that, is to adjust the clutch wrong. This was on a brand new bike, after the 1st rebuild by Triumph, and after the trip to Carpenter, still does it.

I was watching a you tube thing on how to install tune ecu and the map and he said 15 min so thats what i did I will try the right way tonight

12 minute tune is after the engine is at full operating temp, however long that takes. Start, wait till fan turns on, start 12 (or 13) minute timer.

I have an 05 with RamAir & TOR's also. I recently put a wonderful tune from Hanso on it........ Holy Shat! no power commander needed!
P/M me your email address & I'll send it to you

And put your location info in your Avatar block...... Please :thumbsup:
can you help me out with who Hanso is.......i have a 2012 TR3 Roadster and need a tune for ramair and caylatic converter slip on delete.
jkeithsloan@yahoo.com

can you help me out with who Hanso is.......i have a 2012 TR3 Roadster and need a tune for ramair and caylatic converter slip on delete.
jkeithsloan@yahoo.com

Hanso was a good man he made up these maps a long time ago and most of them were really rich and the mileage dropped a lot.
some one will come along in a while to help u.

Back