Top Triumphs at Stone Henge

Nice pics Dave...Beauty and the beast..lol When is y'alls anniversary? We just had ours Sat (#11) at the Rough Creek Lodge.

TxRIIIRider

Congratulations on hitting six years. Hope you have at least 60 more. Nice bikes and pretty Lady. I still like that flame paint job with the blue background. Looking good.

Aug 17th is our actual Anniversary, but soccer season will be in full swing then, so this weekend was our best shot. We stayed at the Absolute Charm B&B in Fredericksburg.

So, tdragger, we'll be watching soccer on our Anniversary weekend as well.. lol.. Even though our son is out for the season, we'll still be at the games.. :) He decided to do a stunt jump off of our couch to try and touch the ceiling fan. Result: Broke big toe, 6 weeks wearing a boot, 8 weeks before he's allowed to practice (without kicking), and longer before he'll really be back on the field, and he's an all-star goalie, so his team is already saying they will suck without Kyle.. .lol

Thanks for the compliment, Britman.. :) Now we're trying to come up with a paint job for the Trophy, but it's a tough one. She wants it to compliment my bike, but be more subtle as well. Did ya notice the Thunderbird clutch cover? Now I just need to find a chrome Thunderbird sprocket cover for the other side.

Yes.. We can go to all kinds of places like Paris, London, Carthage, Stone Henge, and even Ding Dong (yes there is a community called Ding Dong)... without even leaving the state of Texas.. :)

Stone Henge replicated in the US of America? On Texican land, of all places. You 'Mericans will never cease to amaze me:D:D:D

Jamie

Back