Top speed stock Rocket

EwoutR3

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket3 Roadster 2010
Tonight I had a pretty clear highway in front of me😁. So time to check what a stock 2010 Roadster can do.
At 140 km/h (86MPH) back to 4 and full throttle. 205 km/h (126.5 MPH) GPS speed was the max, couldn't find another km/h:). Had some revs to go, but next ride I'll shift to 5, maybe the torque has a few km/h for me😁
My record is 293 km/h (181 MPH) on a BMW S1000RR, years ago...

My top speed is higher in 4th gear than it is in 5th.
Best so far is 150 on GPS.

@EwoutR3 had my 06 in top gear over 217khp about 134 mph. Have a power commander V sitting in the garage and keep wondering if I should fit it.

@EwoutR3 had my 06 in top gear over 217khp about 134 mph. Have a power commander V sitting in the garage and keep wondering if I should fit it.

Only if you plan to lend it out to more Ewoks ! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

1623309511605.png

At this moment mine is terrible... Throttle respons terrible, sometimes no respons at all. But sometimes, think when it is not at temp. yet, it runs great...
TPS change did not make a difference, MAP sensor yet to change. Biggest issues with very small throttle movement, so fingers crossed:confused:

my 07 because of the huge windshield and lower air shields will only go 130 mph maybe i should try 4th gear or maybe i was in 4th i don't know.

Back