To Blip or Not To Blip??

but I wouldn't recommend them for traction, those nylon blocks must slip like a ***** on hard surfaces.

That is exactly right Ish... quick release top adjustment straps, no shoe laces
Cyclists retaliation 101:
1) catch up to offending a$$hole whilst loosening shoe straps
2) twist feet out of pedals/unclip
3) jump off of bike
4) kick off shoes
5) engage a$$hole

This rarely happens though ass most a$$holes are at the same time chickensheets so the keep window rolled up or roll it up if it’s down
Then you can use said clumsey shoe to break out window and proceed ;) :D

Don't you get shot first? It is Texas after-all. You may dissuade the arseholes by having your AR15 on your back while riding or get a tandem and the back seat occupant can act as a rear gunner while still pedalling. A new version of a B17 (Bicycle17);):D

but instead by the good ole Dually diesel jacked up bro-plow drivers that like to go by & "richen up" to smoke you out then rattle the exhaust and yes it does startle the shat out of ya.
Now you see - if they ran on Sunflower oil - it would just smell of Churros - I have first hand experience of churro-mobiling. It makes you hungry.

When I'm riding by bicycle I've had a$$holes like you do that to me many times. Not usually by another fellow 2 wheeler, but instead by the good ole Dually diesel jacked up bro-plow drivers that like to go by & "richen up" to smoke you out then rattle the exhaust and yes it does startle the shat out of ya. Actually have been so startled that i've gone off the road. So it's really dangerous for you to do that sh!t!!!!!!!! - it's more funny tho when they get stopped at a red light and I catch up to em................................. Proper a$$ whoopin :cool:

"Rollin Smoke" is definitely a douchebag move and blipping/honking to scare people for entertainment is BS too.
You've posted on here before about your biking and I know that's what you're talking about.
You seem to be a conscientious peddler. :)

But, I don't have any qualms about using the exhaust or the air horn to scare the SHYTE out of the ******* that runs a stop sign right in front of me.
I don't have any problem blasting my air horn at the @$$hats riding side by side 20 miles under the speed limit with a line of cars backing up behind em.

Plenty of douchebaggery to go around.

Scott

When I'm riding by bicycle I've had a$$holes like you do that to me many times. Not usually by another fellow 2 wheeler, but instead by the good ole Dually diesel jacked up bro-plow drivers that like to go by & "richen up" to smoke you out then rattle the exhaust and yes it does startle the shat out of ya. Actually have been so startled that i've gone off the road. So it's really dangerous for you to do that sh!t!!!!!!!! - it's more funny tho when they get stopped at a red light and I catch up to em................................. Proper a$$ whoopin :cool:

I don't do it on purpose, just my observation.
My bike does not downshift easily so I have to blip and the pipes are very loud.

Not very polite of you to call me names. I'm a sensitive type.

"Rollin Smoke" is definitely a douchebag move and blipping/honking to scare people for entertainment is BS too.
You've posted on here before about your biking and I know that's what you're talking about.
You seem to be a conscientious peddler. :)

But, I don't have any qualms about using the exhaust or the air horn to scare the SHYTE out of the ******* that runs a stop sign right in front of me.
I don't have any problem blasting my air horn at the @$$hats riding side by side 20 miles under the speed limit with a line of cars backing up behind em.

Plenty of douchebaggery to go around.

Scott

I agree with you 100% Scott. I've posted on here before about "those types" - years ago I used to ride in the big groups of cyclists back when the groups rode by the rules of safety & common sense/courtesy and gave deference to the superior vehicle. But for the last several years I will pretty much only ride by myself because as cycling has gotten more popular there are just way too many a$$hats that blow off the mantra "we have just as much right to the road us cars/trucks" while at the same time being totally arrogant and ride like they have MORE rights than a vehicle - riding 2 abreast & staying that way while a vehicle is behind you & trying to pass you is pure dip sh!t headed - and they deserve whatever comes their way by the motorist.
No, i ill no longer ride with those people, so you can rest assured that if a motorist fvcks with me - It is on him, not me - he is being the a$$hat!

Oh, and yea, Ish - I've had one pull a gun on me when I caught them....... still worked out for me :whitstling:

You're right.
I was amused by the reactions, but it was not my intention.
By F*K em I guess I mean I will not stop blipping.

Back