Time for the operation.

Peck was watching the whole process this morning.
image.jpg

How COOL!!!
The work you are doing is very good as well.

That photo has been on the wall in my shed since Peck passed away. I say g'day to him most days. There's another one the same on the wall down at the local pub.

I've read other stuff you've posted about him.
He musta been a stand up bloke.

'Onya Bruce well done mate now you just have to get ready for the onslaught of people asking you to fix theirs :whitstling::)

No I've got a nick in the end of my thumb from a Stanley knife and it's been getting in the way all day. I don't need anymore. Should have had my fingerless gloves on, they would have helped.:D

Sorry about this , but can someone bring me up to speed on why you have to cut up the rubber flanges?
I thought the RAMAIR was plug and play

Sorry about this , but can someone bring me up to speed on why you have to cut up the rubber flanges?
I thought the RAMAIR was plug and play
Some of the Ramair rubbers have been splitting. Ramair sent me a replacement under warranty. That gave me a chance to experiment with the original that failed. I think I have a better fitting filter now with rubbers that won't split. There is a thread on hear about the Ramair filters that have failed. Search for Ramair cracked. I think that's what it was called.

Back