Time for the operation.

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
I've given myself the weekend off from playing with the rusty truck, cleared a spot on the bench and I'm going in. If I can trim the Ramair up neat enough I should be able to fit the original rubbers.
image.jpg

good luck
if that works i think a few will be interested.

A lot of trimming later. They'll work but had to cut the original rubbers down, not much room inside the Ramair. May be Ramair could just make a filter with 3 holes the right size in it and the buyer could just put the original rubbers in it. If there was room under the claw I would have cut the face off the plastic Barsted and glued and riveted it onto the Ramair.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice work. I made a minor alteration to my Ram air so it would fit farther down on the TB's. I might go that route eventually.

Probably not quite as efficient as their not as neat inside as the nice curved ventury that the Ramair had before I cut it off and had to cut most of the ventury (I know that's not how you spell it) off the original rubbers. This was fairly easy to do, just need a sharp Stanley knife, a tube of black -291 Sikaflex and a couple of hours.

Back