ok, ok.......

The throttle lock parts are all available at your local hardware store in the form of a 50 cent rubba washer. You'll find that in the plumbing section. Just follow my directions in the post and you'll have a throttle lock that will do everything the ThrottleMeister will do for 50 cents and a little time on your part. Of course the ||ThrottleMeister still has to be installed so there is actually no time difference. The is a big difference in price.

The brake line clamps fit all R3's both European and domestic, all years. If you reside outside the United States, Mexico or Canada, you need to contact Jamie Esperet in Geneva Switzerland. Jamie is my sole distributor for FlipMeister Products outside the Continental United States, Canada and Mexico.

Jamie can be contacted via this website. He's a subscribed member here. You can find all the information about the Flipmeister Billet Stainless Brake Line Clamps in the Custom Mods forum or you can do a search of the website using the words 'FlipMeister Billet Stainless Brake Line Clamps'.

My standing price for forum members is $35.00USD plus $3.80USD shipping First Class Mail, Insured to the lower 48 for a grand total of $38.80USD. Canada and Mexico shipping rates are per request. The FlipMeister clamps are almost 50% less than the clamps from the other manufacturer. the only difference is the 'III' logo isn't ball milled on the outer face and my cap is of a different design.

I'm easy to get a hold of. Just send me a private message via the forum.

Last edited:
It would be nice if we could find someone to make some nice wiring harness clamps for the handlebars, instead of those POS plastic rings that plug into the holes.:rolleyes:

It would be nice if we could find someone to make some nice wiring harness clamps for the handlebars, instead of those POS plastic rings that plug into the holes.:rolleyes:

Yours must be getting 'relaxed'. I have a set on my bike just to see how they will hold up. So far, so good. It'll be a Christmas present. The first I machined had the bores too far apart so I moved them closer together but still allowing for the clamping screw.

I need to come up with a stainless battery strap and relay holders..........:D

The same sort of clips of 1" diameter can be found at go-kart websites. I've gotten several sizes from one source or another for considerably cheaper, but NOT chromed, for my Monkey Ward 3-wheeler (Dune Runner).

Does anyone know where I can find a thumb lock type throttle lock for the R3? I have one on my Valk but due to the throttle grip/kill switch/master cylinder assembly on the R3 being one piece, I don't seem to be able to find one that will work. Any ideas:confused:

Have you looked at the BrakeAway unit? ( http://www.brakeawayproducts.com/ )

They do not have an RIII listed as a model for their product but they told me that it would work.....................

Have you looked at the BrakeAway unit? ( http://www.brakeawayproducts.com/ )

They do not have an RIII listed as a model for their product but they told me that it would work.....................

I should be getting those from UPS tomorrow. I really like the way they release and they look great. They are awful pricey but we all should get ourselves nice things we like once in awhile:). I'll let you know how they work out. They will be going on a pair of iso grips.

Back