This Close " to cutting off heel shifter

I wound up bobbing it right behind the pivot bolt. Best thing I've done to the bike so far, no regrets. I'm loving the floorboards now. I can ride with a foot position like a Roadster or stretched out.
R3GEARLEVER (2).JPG A Tarozzi shifter lever will drop straight on.
R3GEARLEVER (1).JPG

That looks great! I wish I had seen that before I did the surgery on mine.

Tarozzi Lever Arm, Shift & Brake

Found one here for $40. I would've bought that and then sold mine for $80 if I'd known. Oh well. Maybe someone else can benefit from this thread in the future.

It is a mod that NativeOne came up with. It is a shifter from a Speed Four. The footpad is a Kury Longhorn that is bolted on. Fits directly on the shaft and eliminates all the linkage.

It is a mod that NativeOne came up with. It is a shifter from a Speed Four. The footpad is a Kury Longhorn that is bolted on. Fits directly on the shaft and eliminates all the linkage.
I have the Kurakyn Longhorn. I have a 2007 Classic. The diameter of the shifter shaft looks bigger. Couldn't be, right?

I found a shifter from a Speed Four from Bike Bandit. It's about $90. It looks like you'd have to cut off the toe part and drill a hole for a the Kuryakin Longhorn.

Corrections. Look for an 04 Speed Triple!! I knew there was a speed and four in there somewhere. I found mine on fleabay.

Back