The Triumph era is over...for now.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
Well, Skip hits it close, Daryl knows, Mexican knows, Dave might know if he wasn't so color blind, others might be on the right track so for better or worse here are some pics of what I am getting but without some touches I am making on it to make it my own...those pics will come later after my trip to the NE the end of next week and probably a week after that.

Don't worry I know that I will be bringing up the rear if I am around Triumphs but strangely it doesn't bother me.

I'm getting the "Shark".

Dennis

Well,,,,,,,
At least it's 2 wheels and a motor,
very popular motor BTW, must be 30 of em around here.
can't say much for the color, but you did say you're gonna paint it didn't ya?
Congrats buddy, I hope she serves ya well.
At least it has two headlights...
And the seat looks comfortable...

The Road Glide is the best bike that Harley makes. I almost bought one but chose the Rocket instead, glad I did. If it was in the budget, I'd have both.
Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the hell out of it. Let us know how it runs out.

Since Harley's are slow...I had to get one with the fastest color...that be red. I missed the twin headlights with the Thunderbird so I chose the Harley that had them to be a little closer to my two previous bikes. Has a frame mounted fairing which takes a little from the two Gold Wings I had and is more stable at what high speeds a Harley is capable of.

As for Ogremeister's comment about just driving a truck...you should know better, you like riding the twisties...great, I do them but not at your speed and most roads here in the US are not the Dragon, I've been riding now for about 42 years and I've enjoyed ALL the bikes I've ridden and have been fortunate to have gotten the bikes that I picked...that I wanted.

The Harley...I may very well end up missing some of my other bikes by riding it...time will tell and then I will plot which next bike I want at that time. Till then I will be riding and probably solo most of the time.

Enjoy the ride...

Dennis

Back