The Triumph era is over...for now.

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
I had a great run with Triumphs since March of 2007 with my first one, the 2300 black/red Rocket Classic and since then my 2010 Thunderbird 1700 SE.

But it appears that my friend Dave, who currently rides a Ducati and rides with us Triumph riders a lot when we do our rides, is buying mine and after Saturday I won't own a Triumph for the first time in 5 years.

Ready for the new "slower" adventure with my new bike which I'll pick up on the 15th of June.

But I'll still hang out here if ya'll let me.

Dennis

That's where it get's iffy if you guys let me hang out...will tell eventually and pics will soon show up in the album.

Dennis

crap,
that means Dennis is gettin' a harley.
Well, we won't hold it against ya,
you won't be on that slower bike long,
you'll be back.
Look at it like this,
that's a mighty expensive downgrade,
but everybody should have at least one harley in their lifetimes,
that way they can say they HAD one.
Good luck with it,
keep hangin' around, we didn't kick ya to the curb
when ya downgraded the first time to a T-bird,
long as you're stayin' in the wind brother,
that's what's important.
Ride safe whatever you ride,
skip

He said a "slower" ride, not a slower ride, so I don't reckon it's a Harley. My guess is one of those Beemer touring contraptions with all the trimmings.

Dennis, you were one of the first to welcome me on here (second after HellFire RIP) and it wouldn't be the same without you.

Skip is pretty close....got tired of waiting for Triumph to come out with factory cruise, fairing, trunk and cruise control for the Touring. And I'm going to have some tunes with the freedom to turn it off or on as needed for long trips. My two 2,600 mile trips in the last 8 months taught me a few things I forgot.

And the Gold Wing...just didn't move (styled and upgrade wise) fast enough especially with that one year of no production...would have thought they would have done more.

But I won't rule out another Triumph in the future it's just for now I want something in the "true" touring mode.

Dennis

a victor vision has all the touring crap on it.
pretty comfortable, adjustable windshield,
can't drop it because of the extra wide footrests,
bluetooth, gps, all the bells an whistles.
still a v-twin tho.
Don't run bad, not rocket quick, but better than a hd.
sure butt ugly tho with that Jetson rear end.

Back