The Results of "Distracted Driving" when Contacting a Stopped Motorcycle

And THAT, my friends, is EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS! ;)

After a life time of riding and living and facing Cor-Pirates (Corporates) I now know how they operate.
So if I have to deal with these A holes for any particular reason, I know how to tie them up in knots, twist everything (but do not lie) then I'll offer them an easy way out, which is what they SHOULD have done in the first place.
I then give them their pedigree and make them look like the fools that they are.
The stupid thing is, these Cor-Pirates "think" they have it all sown up, but their systems are so complicated that even they don't know what they are doing.
It's so easy to trip the ****ers up.

After a life time of riding and living and facing Cor-Pirates (Corporates) I now know how they operate.
So if I have to deal with these A holes for any particular reason, I know how to tie them up in knots, twist everything (but do not lie) then I'll offer them an easy way out, which is what they SHOULD have done in the first place.
I then give them their pedigree and make them look like the fools that they are.
The stupid thing is, these Cor-Pirates "think" they have it all sown up, but their systems are so complicated that even they don't know what they are doing.
Paul, I sent them a 'friendly' email today so I figure I will be hearing from them Monday, probably first thing.

So true, I deal with the insurance company bastids every day. I've found the biggest problem is they don't want to properly pay employees either so anyone that's been with them awhile gets canned n replaced with a 22 year old that just got a promotion from taco stuffer at Taco Bell n they don't know jack shart about handling a claim n that's how the ins co likes it.

So true, I deal with the insurance company bastids every day. I've found the biggest problem is they don't want to properly pay employees either so anyone that's been with them awhile gets canned n replaced with a 22 year old that just got a promotion from taco stuffer at Taco Bell n they don't know jack shart about handling a claim n that's how the ins co likes it.

Why ain't you's commin' to Virginia ?

Back