THE EVILMITCH ROCKET JUST GOT A LITTLE MORE EVIL

Did you have to put spacers behind the brake reservoir, or did it fit without moving it?
No Mate i took it off and put it back on once the full exhaust was fitted up. I had to remove the complete exhaust including the collector box and had to modify the rubber mounts to get it it to all match up with the headers , all together nice and tight doing it that way. Took it for a burn along the motorway and through traffic and not one pop , behaving itself very nicely :) Funny thing is i was heading along the Esplanade at Burleigh and saw a very familiar Rocket parked up , was Les and the Mrs visiting family , he heard my Rocket and poked his head over the balcony hahaha, made a quick stop for a gday.

No Mate i took it off and put it back on once the full exhaust was fitted up. I had to remove the complete exhaust including the collector box and had to modify the rubber mounts to get it it to all match up with the headers , all together nice and tight doing it that way. Took it for a burn along the motorway and through traffic and not one pop , behaving itself very nicely :) Funny thing is i was heading along the Esplanade at Burleigh and saw a very familiar Rocket parked up , was Les and the Mrs visiting family , he heard my Rocket and poked his head over the balcony hahaha, made a quick stop for a gday.

Hey Wrecka, what type of headers are they mate..?

They wher the ones off of my bike mate . Made by Sam Travelguy . Stainless steel ceramic coated he doesn't make them anymore
Im glad Mitch stepped in , i didnt have a clue but very impressed by the build quallity , they will do me nicely until i can get my hands on a set of CES

Yes the Rocket has a unique sound no matter what exhaust is on it, was a nice surprise to catchup with you @Wrecka and such a small world with you knowing Robyn's brother from your Army days

They wher the ones off of my bike mate . Made by Sam Travelguy . Stainless steel ceramic coated he doesn't make them anymore
I thought they looked a lot like the headers for the Thugs.

BikeAtGlacier.jpg

Back