The Daily Telegraph...

Jamie

Living Legend
... on the cover page of its April 8 very British and very business-oriented " Business Supplement" " shows a very large (one third of that page) pic of a PRODUCT, which it seldom does, and that is... the Daytona 675. Comments are as follows:

"Triumph enjoys blast from the past"... "the US arm sold 1'070 motorcycles in March [2006]"..., " 58% more than in the same period in 2005"... "company ensuring (...) that the dealers (...) provide strong customer service"... "last financial year through June , group turnover jumped 42% to GBP 177m and operating profit soared from GBP 1.5 to 10.7m, with motorcycle sales [what else?] up 29% at 31'600".

Cheers. Jamie

Last edited:
Ohhh Nooo... we are becoming trendy, aren't we. Can we, as social outcasts, handle this kind of fame? I know I can't. I'm going to get the grinder and remove all the Triumph logos off of my bike. These colors are irritating, but I can't stop.

Thinking of having TokuiShouri stickers produced? Both words reportedly mean Triumph in Japanese. THAT would leave HD riders non-plussed;)

Back