The Best Prices on Triumph Accessories

And remember, folks. MADSS offers discounts ON TOP of the listed prices. I've bought a lot of stuff from the site.
Dan: How do you obtain the discounts? Are there codes to use on the website? Do you need to do business by telephone?

What's the deal?

Scott Lukaitis @ MADSS

You may call or e mail Scott Lukaitis @ Motorcycle Accessory Discount Superstore. He will get you the "reall" prices on the items you want.

He's a good guy and has saved me mucho dinero!

You may call or e mail Scott Lukaitis @ Motorcycle Accessory Discount Superstore. He will get you the "reall" prices on the items you want.

He's a good guy and has saved me mucho dinero!
Thanks for the contact - I owe ya.

Is this flip's web site? The classic touring seat - dual (with backrest) looks nice. Anyone know how it mounts, does it fit on the standard R3, and how would it compare to a Corbin Dual Touring seat?
yes i bought 1 a few months ago well pleased with ride results i had the single seat/fixed pill pad. take off bracket, fit new bracket {supplied} with pull release for rear release,mite take a bit of juggleing to line up for easy release, works well when done happy ride fella p.s. the rider backrest is so comfy

Back