Telling video about Triumph customer service

Unless I'm incorrect Royal Enfield teamed with Les Harris performance in England not Triumph. I saw the same Google feed you saw and it was done by Stuart Fillingham. He has made at least 4 youtube videos on this subject all of them are on goggle. One guy saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

Evidence please.
Yes you are correct and so am I Royal Enfields UK design shop is staffed with mostly ex Triumph designers. It's another Indian manufactured bike that Triumph is working with. And hey I am not Matlock trying to solve a crime here. Like I said I don't have a dog in the fight. Its just discussion in a discussion forum.

Harley left Kansas City with a bad taste in alot mouths. Listen if you still have a job period I'm very happy for you. My entire union local has hardly had any work for 9 months and things don't look good for next year.
I didn’t know that you worked for the Motor Company. And I’m sorry that all happened to you and your team. Cuts have been all over the company thru the years, and the only reason I work there is the company I worked for folded.

I didn’t know that you worked for the Motor Company. And I’m sorry that all happened to you and your team. Cuts have been all over the company thru the years, andnd the only reason I work there is the company I worked for folded.
No I didn't but knew a few who did. Harley negotiated all kinds of incentives from KC and when those ran out so did they. I think 600 were still there when they shuttered the doors. It was sad for them and it flooded the market here with used Harley's. I'm in the live entertainment industry for over 40 years specifically convention and trade shows these days.

Last edited:
Yes you are correct and so am I Royal Enfields UK design shop is staffed with mostly ex Triumph designers. It's another Indian manufactured bike that Triumph is working with. And hey I am not Matlock trying to solve a crime here. Like I said I don't have a dog in the fight. Its just discussion in a discussion forum.
Peace...let me apologize for my cross examination. I treat Stuart's comments like treated the Russians during nuclear treaty inspections "trust but verify ".

I for one have had to deal with Triumph a few times, one with a warranty request for a rim which cracked (which was denied) but at least they communicated with me regarding why and recently, for an online purchase of a leather jacket and shirt which I never received. I was able to get in touch with representatives in both instances easily. The individuals did their job, were courteous and responded with emails as needed. For the jacket I ordered, UPS lost it in transit (really ticked). When I contacted Triumph they immediately tried to replace but it was out of stock. They are looking after all the paperwork/claim as we speak. Once the investigation by UPS is complete, we'll see what Triumph can do for me in terms of a substitute since I ordered the jacket during the Black Friday sale.

Anybody see this jacket on their doorstep.... please forward to me.... lol
1607687775454.png

I for one have had to deal with Triumph a few times, one with a warranty request for a rim which cracked (which was denied) but at least they communicated with me regarding why and recently, for an online purchase of a leather jacket and shirt which I never received. I was able to get in touch with representatives in both instances easily. The individuals did their job, were courteous and responded with emails as needed. For the jacket I ordered, UPS lost it in transit (really ticked). When I contacted Triumph they immediately tried to replace but it was out of stock. They are looking after all the paperwork/claim as we speak. Once the investigation by UPS is complete, we'll see what Triumph can do for me in terms of a substitute since I ordered the jacket during the Black Friday sale.

Anybody see this jacket on their doorstep.... please forward to me.... lol
1607687775454.png
What's size was it?

Back