Swirl marks on tank 2018 R3R

Easy fix. $hitcan the lemon pledge for this. IMG_0375 (1).JPG And end up with a real protective shine IMG_0594.JPG Of course with out the beer and cigs plus cheap radio it will never work. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is it a package deal with the Coors and smokes Sonny :)

Unfortunately, they won't let me keep the original tank. I was told it's getting sent back to Triumph

Got the tank swapped out at the dealership yesterday. Quick turnaround! But the mechanic damaged the fuel sending unit pulling it from the old tank and now it doesn't register the fuel level. So, my bike will have to go back in when the new part arrives. Also noted swirl marks in the rear fender, so they filed a claim with Triumph about that. Kinda getting them back for the s__t they put me through at the end of my demo ride when I dropped the bike :D

That was a goofy thing for the dealership to do. Swirl marks are generally easily removed. I've done it on different bikes and different vehicles with Groits products and buffers. It took about 15 minutes on my BMW R1200C and less than that on my beautiful Vulcan Nomad 1600.

Back