Suspension upgrade question

Well, Ish, I just respond to posts in the order they are presented and I cannot see into the future - unlike youse.

Spent a lot of time searching, but I cannot find this tire here in the states???

Bridgestone Battlax BT021R 150/70R17

Plenty listed in Europe, but did find a similar one same size but US listed. Is the exact model required or just the size?

Suzuki V-Strom 1000 2014 Bridgestone Battlax BT-021 Sport Touring Rear Tyre 69W | eBay

Bridgestone Battlax T30 EVO Sport Touring Rear Tire - 150/70ZR-17 005199 | eBay

Bridgestone Battlax T30 EVO Sport Touring Rear Tire - 150/70ZR-17 005199
30-day Hassle
Free Return Policy

MY STORE

Payments Accepted
533149150_o.jpg

Description
The picture is a universal picture sometimes shows accessories that are not included with the product. Please read the item description to make sure it matches your needs before making your purchase. You will receive an item that is exact to your OEM.
Brand: Bridgestone
Manufacture Part Number: 005199
The T30 EVO is an updated version of the T30 sport touring radial
Building on the response and stability of the T30, the EVO delivers more traction and control, especially on wet surfaces, by using new rubber compounds and re-engineered designs
Tread grooves (rear) are modified to increase water channeling and to provide greater tread stiffness
Contact area (rear) increases with lean angle, for increased grip when cornering
Newly developed front and rear rubber compounds improve wet grip in a wider operating range
T30 EVO also provides shorter wet braking distances
GT Spec available in several sizes (front has modified tread pattern) to suit heavy-weight motorcycles
Blackwall
Tubeless (TL)
(W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada. ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA. All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.

• Position: Rear
  • Rim Size: 17
  • Tire Construction: Radial
  • Tire Size: 150/70-17
  • Tire Type: Street

How about this one, may not be Radial, but does it matter?
Looks like a good front tread pattern too.
Bargain
US $139.99
Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 High Performance Rear Tire - 150/70V-17 084956
Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 High Performance Rear Tire - 150/70V-17 084956 | eBay

Someone posted at the beginning of the thread that the stock rear shock is 12”. I just jacked my bike up with the rear tire off the ground and measured 12.5” eye to eye. 2016 roadster.

Does anyone have anything different?

Back