Support your local businesses

Need a unlike button for the Lupe Biden :banghead:

Was I too cryptic?
Loopy-Biden . . .
Bug-Mouth.jpg

I keep hearing this allover the place but then,,, i called Triumph in OKC asking for a tire for the Rocket, "we have to order it and it will get here in 3 to 4 busines days",,, then i asked them ok, then i need a set of engine guards for my BMW, ,,, "we don't keep them in stock, we can order them for you"..
Why would i let them order stuff for me when i can order it myself, get it at the same time or faster and most of the time cheaper???? Can somebody explain???:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I went to the place in OKC when my detent spring broke. They told me all they would do is replace the transmission. They reccomended Motiv Cycle down there. They fixed me up. They tried to order parts from OKC Triumph and was told they couldn't get them. I got on phone found all the parts and got them delivered. Motiv Cycle and his partner did a good job.

Wife and I ordered on the phone for p/u from our favorite local Mexican restaurant tonight. We were both jonesing for some good fajitas. Our regular waitress took my order on the phone. She said she was only working 2 days per week. Since we know she is the bread and butter for her family, my wife and I decided to make her tip quite sizable tonight. I put some of my stash cash in an envelope and wrote her name on it. She was quite surprised when we picked up our order. Oh and the fajitas were awesome.

Remember your favorites service folks and help them when you can.

Last edited:
Back