Support your local businesses

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
I keep hearing this allover the place but then,,, i called Triumph in OKC asking for a tire for the Rocket, "we have to order it and it will get here in 3 to 4 busines days",,, then i asked them ok, then i need a set of engine guards for my BMW, ,,, "we don't keep them in stock, we can order them for you"..
Why would i let them order stuff for me when i can order it myself, get it at the same time or faster and most of the time cheaper???? Can somebody explain???:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I keep hearing this allover the place but then,,, i called Triumph in OKC asking for a tire for the Rocket, "we have to order it and it will get here in 3 to 4 busines days",,, then i asked them ok, then i need a set of engine guards for my BMW, ,,, "we don't keep them in stock, we can order them for you"..
Why would i let them order stuff for me when i can order it myself, get it at the same time or faster and most of the time cheaper???? Can somebody explain???:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
And I'm the polock :D

My guess is its a trade off for them. The cost of maintaining inventory for low volume sales vs keeping all their customers happy. Cost will generally win out. How many tires do they sell for Rockets or engine guards for BMWs? Probably not very many.

How does that go again?

They eat, they sh!t and plumbers get rich!
If they don't eat, they don't sh!t - and plumbers go broke too!

If you don't buy, they don't eat or sh!t either - and...?;):(:whitstling:

Most folks are not plumbers - They are fish!

Back