Support your local businesses

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Support your local businesses during the pandemic...we implemented Take Out Tuesdays and Thursdays at my home (plus other times we feel the need to avoid all those prepper recommended dry beans and rice). Most the MC stores are closed but buying in stock parts and fluids where I can. Otherwise Amazon is taking more of my money than Walmart these days.

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Not so fast there buddy, you are underestimating the power of a Mexican with a plumbing van full of parts and a Harbor Freight within reaching distance:D
Cases=$80.00
misc parts=23.00
2 hrs listening to my favorite 80s music=Priceless!!
Total cost of cases installed=$103.00
how is that for starters?
View attachment 89692 View attachment 89693 :inlove
Nice work. Did that to a set old Vetter bags on a 1996 Honda Magna. They were huge and the bike was as wide as a Chevy Caprice. Excellent utility. Fortunately for the adventure bike, those Pelican like bags look like they fit. Just as aesthetic as the Givi and SW-Motech adventure luggage hard bags.

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
2009 R3-Standard - 1979 Guzzi V1000G5
Nice work. Did that to a set old Vetter bags on a 1996 Honda Magna. They were huge and the bike was as wide as a Chevy Caprice. Excellent utility. Fortunately for the adventure bike, those Pelican like bags look like they fit. Just as aesthetic as the Givi and SW-Motech adventure luggage hard bags.
Except most of the new adventure gear are top-loaders. Biggest mistake (in retrospect) I made with the SHAD cases was that they were side-loading.

Reactions: Jay

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
2009 R3-Standard - 1979 Guzzi V1000G5
Actually, since she is not familiar with the bike i just installed them in case she drops it from standing still, the engine guards and the bags will absorbe the impact without damaging the bike:D
Aha - Always said that side cases are cheap crash bars. Well unless you fit Corbins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock