Support your local businesses

Support your local businesses during the pandemic...we implemented Take Out Tuesdays and Thursdays at my home (plus other times we feel the need to avoid all those prepper recommended dry beans and rice). Most the MC stores are closed but buying in stock parts and fluids where I can. Otherwise Amazon is taking more of my money than Walmart these days.

Not so fast there buddy, you are underestimating the power of a Mexican with a plumbing van full of parts and a Harbor Freight within reaching distance:D
Cases=$80.00
misc parts=23.00
2 hrs listening to my favorite 80s music=Priceless!!
Total cost of cases installed=$103.00
how is that for starters?
bmw2.jpg
bmw1.jpg
:inlove

Nice work. Did that to a set old Vetter bags on a 1996 Honda Magna. They were huge and the bike was as wide as a Chevy Caprice. Excellent utility. Fortunately for the adventure bike, those Pelican like bags look like they fit. Just as aesthetic as the Givi and SW-Motech adventure luggage hard bags.

Nice work. Did that to a set old Vetter bags on a 1996 Honda Magna. They were huge and the bike was as wide as a Chevy Caprice. Excellent utility. Fortunately for the adventure bike, those Pelican like bags look like they fit. Just as aesthetic as the Givi and SW-Motech adventure luggage hard bags.
Except most of the new adventure gear are top-loaders. Biggest mistake (in retrospect) I made with the SHAD cases was that they were side-loading.

Back