Support your local businesses

All you can do is try. At least you did. What was the price quote from the local shop ? How did that compare with the online seller ? Consider the additional cost of shipping and sale tax. If the local guy is cheaper all in, then no brainer. But if online is cheaper then we need to consider the difference. For me if the local guy is only a few bucks more, I go local. If local is out of his mind more expensive, I go online.

All you can do is try. At least you did. What was the price quote from the local shop ? How did that compare with the online seller ? Consider the additional cost of shipping and sale tax. If the local guy is cheaper all in, then no brainer. But if online is cheaper then we need to consider the difference. For me if the local guy is only a few bucks more, I go local. If local is out of his mind more expensive, I go online.
Here it goes; Rear tire for the Rocket; $323.87
Engine guards for the BMW=$489.93
Hard cases for the bmw= $957.36
Mounting kit for cases $459.47
Very affordable is it not??:eek::eek::eek:

Here it goes; Rear tire for the Rocket; $323.87
Engine guards for the BMW=$489.93
Hard cases for the bmw= $957.36
Mounting kit for cases $459.47
Very affordable is it not??:eek::eek::eek:
YOU did buy a BMW didn't you! Teutonic superiority costs! ;):p:D

What model and year is it? I will check Aussie prices to make you feel ecstatic about your bargains! ;):roll::roll::roll:

YOU did buy a BMW didn't you! Teutonic superiority costs! ;):p:D
Not so fast there buddy, you are underestimating the power of a Mexican with a plumbing van full of parts and a Harbor Freight within reaching distance:D
Cases=$80.00
misc parts=23.00
2 hrs listening to my favorite 80s music=Priceless!!
Total cost of cases installed=$103.00
how is that for starters?
bmw2.jpg
bmw1.jpg
:inlove

Not so fast there buddy, you are underestimating the power of a Mexican with a plumbing van full of parts and a Harbor Freight within reaching distance:D
Cases=$80.00
misc parts=23.00
2 hrs listening to my favorite 80s music=Priceless!!
Total cost of cases installed=$103.00
how is that for starters?
bmw2.jpg
bmw1.jpg
:inlove

Brilliant! Now get back to plumbing before you take over R3 Parts finding and recycling;):D

It is what I tell folks all the time - all it takes is enthusiasm!:cool:

Brilliant! Now get back to plumbing before you take over R3 Parts finding and recycling;):D

It is what I tell folks all the time - all it takes is enthusiasm!:cool:
The bags for the 2005 R3 that i sold were also installed using plumbing parts, this picture is from RAA Talamina, we got 7 inches of rain in 2 days,
rocket3.jpg

Back