stereo speakers for ipod

I know theses are some what crude but work very well and where fairly inexspensive. Started with 4" Infinity Kappa speakers, fitted them inside 4" PVC end caps. Hung them on the bars with Kuryakin "P" clamps. Power is supplied by a 300 watt Blaupunkt amp stashed in my now empty airbox. Tune source provided by Delphi XM radio. can be heard clearly at over 100 MPH.
4123011615.jpg
[/img]

nomad said:
try these http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/adva...akers&osCsid=d7328020cd1b488a2ffc1da029518e8e

HandlebarSpeakersChrome2.jpg

HANDLEBAR SPEAKERS CHROME
HG Mounted Speaker Set with Amp

Weatherproof speakers with 2x15W output, which is controlled by a compact amplifier (LxWxH:75x52x25mm)

2 speakers including cable and connector, 1 amplifier, 1 connecting cable between personal stereo and amp, 1 live wire between amp and battery, 1 amplifier bracket with handlebar clamp.

Art.-Nr.: 37171000020 Price: £45,99

I know someone who runs them on a rocket and they are the dogs bollox

I fitted these as a start option for musac whilst riding and they are very impressive. The brackets come with a double bend in them , whack one bend out so you can fix to your screen mounts and the speakers tuck nicely inside the screen - and no handlebar mounts - an all for 45 english pounds. Amp is monted on left bar and dont look anything like waterproof so is fixed with velcro an goes in me pocket
Pic

I really like the location where you mounted the speakers. Could not do with tehg mounts that came with mine. had clearance issues. They would have had to be removed if I had to raise the tank

Speakers

Millers motorcycle parts in Daytona Beach has some small ones i saw on a harley they were awesome only about 3 inches each, bolt right to handlebars.. didnt even notice them, check em out. They wont sound as good as the big ones but they look a lot better..

MILLERS CUSTOM PARTS - 1863 SOUTH RIDGEWOOD AVE.
Website not working but call them and they can give you the name and then maybe you can find them on the internet..

good luck

Back