Staintune SFi Fuel Injection Management Controllers

Suppose to pick it up today from my dads house in town,
I'll have it on this evening with a little luck,
Also suppose to pick up the lift attachment pieces today,
AND my fender.
YEEHAW.:D:D
It's starting to all come together.
Sure wish it'd warm up just a little.;)

Have you got it installed Skip? I am looking forward to your report. How are the lift adapters going?
bcbatman

Suppose to pick it up today from my dads house in town,
I'll have it on this evening with a little luck,
Also suppose to pick up the lift attachment pieces today,
AND my fender.
YEEHAW.:D:D
It's starting to all come together.
Sure wish it'd warm up just a little.;)
Guess you don't want to hear how nice it is here in Surrey B.C. T-shirt weather. Please let me know how much and where to send money. I will send it ASAP. I would feel better knowing that you have the money before you send them.
bcbatman

I installed my Electronic jet kit today (Dobeck Performance). Installation was simple and took maybe 20 minutes. While I was at it I installed a Dynojet O2 eliminator and I removed and plugged the O2 sensor. I also removed the airbox and installed triple K&N's. Test drive was OH MY GOD!!!!!
I still have to put my coolant overflow tank on when I figure out where to put it. The bearclaw is staying off!

Thanks to all on this site for all the tech info.

George

Adjustable on the fly

The way I understand it,
its like a PC V in that its adjustable on the fly,
with no tools required.
The MAIN difference being the fuel fed to the throttle bodies is based on "load" instead of "just" RPM's.
That should be a good thing.
Price was excellent too.

For an old fart like me the Dobeck electronic device is perfect. I am sure there are a lot of riders that like the idea of having a few more ponies. Install a K&N single air filter and a set of Triumph Off Road mufflers and just ride the bike. Out of the box these new bikes run too lean for an old dog like me......old school thinking here.... Drivability improves when the engines are running a little richer. I would leave the 02 in...but then again I am not looking for a huge perfomance leap. Just a nice running bike that will take me down the road for miles and miles.

I have an appointment Sat at 10:00 for an evaluation Dyno run. I'll post the results for those interested in how the Dobeck Performance electronic jet kit performs. Seat of the pants I'm very pleased.

Several people have wanted to know what triple K&N's sound like. I will video the dyno run and post on youtube for those interested. I'll post a link sometime Sat afternoon.

2007 Rocket Std
1,300 miles
Staintune triple exhaust
Staintune cat delete pipe
Triple K&N's Ru-1770's
GiPro
Secondaries removed
Dobeck Performance electronic jet kit
Powercommander O2 sensor wiring terminator, O2 sensor removed

Last edited:
I have an appointment Sat at 10:00 for an evaluation Dyno run. I'll post the results for those interested in how the Dobeck Performance electronic jet kit performs. Seat of the pants I'm very pleased.

Several people have wanted to know what triple K&N's sound like. I will video the dyno run and post on youtube for those interested. I'll post a link sometime Sat afternoon.

2007 Rocket Std
1,300 miles
Staintune triple exhaust
Staintune cat delete pipe
Triple K&N's Ru-1770's
GiPro
Secondaries removed
Dobeck Performance electronic jet kit
Powercommander O2 sensor wiring terminator, O2 sensor removed

Did the dyno run this morning, I forgot to take the camera to video the sound of the triple K&N's, **** they were loud on the dyno! The guy that did the dyno run is a local repair shop that does a lot of HD performance work. The dyno was a DynoJet and he did a 4th gear pull.
The best run after tuning the dobeck module was HP 138.39 and TQ 146.13
The A/F ratio graph looks a little lean but it's where it made the best HP and TQ. The graph for the HP and TQ looks nice with no peaks or valleys to speak of. I'll post the graph Monday after I scan it at work.
Final and best setup for the Dobeck module for my mods was
pot1 3 1/2
pot2 4 1/2
pot3 5
pot4 6

Last edited:
Back