Sold One of the Triple Sisters ... What have I Done ?

I had a 79' xs1100 special in pretty good shape that I sold. I wish I had kept that bike. Now you just don't see them anymore. At least not the 79.
That would be the one with the very powerful engine and two hinges in the frame?:D

Hinges? Powerful....Absolutely. as long as you were going in a strait line. About the same time my roommate restored his dads 79 xs 750. Very nice bikes.

xs1100 you say??? I will have a very nice original one (except for paint).for sale in september

lots of new stuff..gonna use it for the down on my brand new rocket roadster

wife likes the xs but knows deep in her heart that the rocket is'nt even a fair comparision for comfort and power

she likes it when i roll it on hard through a few gears:)..cant wait to put her on the rocket and go for a power shifting rip down the high way... till then i plan to keep taking her down rough rural high ways till her ass is completley convinced its time to up grade:D

I watched and listened to that bloke through the whole video.
I didn't get not even one of his jokes.
Are you sure you folks speak English?
:D

Gota come from here to get his jokes .. don't worry about it Bull , you're not missing anything. Blokes a dickhead anyway.

Thanks, I try more vigorously than most.

Based upon your avatar, I would think your tag would read, "In GUN I trust." :thumbsup:
I would say, if you toss the 2nd amendment, freedom is eliminated.

I like your tag. Since your motor info is under your avatar, you might consider removing it from your tag as it would read stronger without the distraction.
JMHO

I still have my 1980 XS 1100. Have mine jetted like a 2 stroke it has a power band that is unreal in a straight line. You do not see them very often anymore. Have had a lot of fun on that bike.

Back