This is the bike I cried over. It was my first Harley and I put a bit of time and money into it. This is the machine that got me back into biking after a 20 year hiatus.
08464B7B-C5A6-4F9F-9B47-BA8450BD9B6A.jpeg
Mel, was this picture taken before you started collecting fancy boots ;)

Last edited:
Anyone want to place a bet that when they do become 100% Electricycles (patent pending;)) they will have a sound system integrated into it that will sound like a VTwin thumping. You know it's going to happen. That's adding insult to injury.
I have a reliable sorce that is saying they will come with a cloths pin and playing card for the spokes.

I'm thinking a pedal car that is geared obviously so one pump down spins a generator that charges the battery as you go!..Just imagine the kids in the back pedaling on their pedals as hard as they could go until they got so worn out they would fall asleep!...The battery is now fully charged and you continue on quietly. When the power reduces you just need a couple of quick pumps on the 'Go' pedal and its all good again!..
For those with crook knees...like me...there would be a hand pump...one pull and its equivalent to one push down on a pedal...you could choose this option as an extra when you purchase the car.
Motorbikes obviously work off the throttle grip...one twist and it charges...for some you would need the lights on all the time to burn the extra stored power produced from twisting the throttle constantly!.....whew...i have to go mow the lawns and walk the dogs..my brain is tired!

Oh Oh Oh , (hand up in the air) Can I ask which bottle you sampled to get into this state? Just now doing my list for the weekly shopping...:roll:
:roll::laugh::laugh::whitstling::whitstling:
P.S. Just a hint would help.......Wine, Scotch, or Bourbon based???

Oh Oh Oh , (hand up in the air) Can I ask which bottle you sampled to get into this state? Just now doing my list for the weekly shopping...:roll:
:roll::laugh::laugh::whitstling::whitstling:
P.S. Just a hint would help.......Wine, Scotch, or Bourbon based???
Just made a real nice corn shine with honey.....its ok, it's not illegal here...tastes nice at 100 proof.....lol

Back